Tithes & Offerings
“When we give with liberality, we are acting more like God than at any other time.”
We are pleased to offer a variety of ways in which you can make your charitable contributions and tithes to First Baptist Church Roanoke
Online giving is available for our various ministry funds. Our online giving portal is connected to a secure, convenient, third-party program that meets industry-standard requirements for privacy and security. You can:
- Give to our various funds such as Tithe-General Budget, or the Designated Fund for Missions, or Hangar Building Fund, etc.
- Set up recurring giving on a schedule that works for your budget
- Pay with the following resources - checking account, savings account, debit/credit card
Giving Through your online Bill Pay
- Sign in to your bank's online feature.
- Set up First Baptist Church Roanoke as a vendor with the mailing address: 209 N. Pine St., Roanoke, TX 76262
- Provide your entire name and current address.
- Identify the ministry; i.e. Tithe, Missions, Hangar Building Fund, etc. with the amount of each ministry gift in the memo.
Giving by Mail
We are always happy to receive your contributions by mail.
Please send gifts to 209 N. Pine St., Roanoke, TX 76262.
Hangar Building Remodel
Our fundraising campaign is in full swing! Please be in prayer for this entire process and how you can be a part of it. If you have not filled out a pledge commitment and would like to do so, please click on the link below. From there, you can print the commitment paperwork out. Simply, fill it out and return it to the church via mail or in person. You are now able to give toward the building fund via online giving at the link above.